Keeping Families Safe
Whilst Santa’s elves are sprinkling the magic, we are working hard to keep our families safe this Christmas so to ensure the health and safety of our customers (and of course, Santa and his elves) we are introducing the following procedures:
- To monitor the number of people at the Santa Set you will need to make an online booking to visit Santa.
- Masks are required for all visitors over the age of 12 years
- On arrival, check in using you NSW COVID safe app Service NSW
- Please don’t arrive early for your booked session as you will not be able to queue until your session time starts.
- Maintain your distance to other families and follow the floor decal social distancing indicators when waiting to see Santa.
- Use hand sanitizer on entry to the Santa Set.
- The number of people allowed inside the Santa Set will be limited based on the current State Government Regulations. In NSW, this will include the 2 square metre rule. The maximum capacity will need to include Santa and his elf.
- Due to social distancing unfortunately family members will not be able to high five Santa, sit on the throne next to Santa or sit on Santa’s knee. All family members will need to remain 1.5 metres from Santa and the elves at all time. - There will be stools provided in front of the throne for you to sit and pose for your photo. The stools will be cleaned and sanitized between each sitting.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or been to a COVID hotspot please reschedule your booking for 2 weeks time or cancel your appointment.
During these uncertain times we ask for your support and understanding. Santa and his elves are doing everything they can to make your Santa Photo experience magical and safe. We thank you for your understanding and treating our Santa team with respect.
For further information please click here.